Updated: Jul 1, 2019
200g Nettle tops (cut the stem to get the top 4/5 leaves)
4 squeezed lemons
1 liter water.
1. Put nettle tops in boiling water for about 15 minutes
2. Strain out the nettles keeping the liquid.
3. To this liquid add the juice of 4 lemons and sugar. Cook on a low heat, no need to stir, until the sugar disolves. Then bring to boil for about 5 minutes.
4. Put in steralised bottles will keep for about 6 months.
5. Serve with fizzy water, plain water or add to a water kefir 2nd ferment.