Updated: Jul 1, 2019
100g Nettle leaves
50g Feta Cheese
1 Tin chickpeas
Juice of 1 lime
1 pack puff pastry
Salt to taste
1. Put olive oil and sliced onions into a pan. Sweat onions.
2. Wash nettles by rinsing in boiling water. Cut off leaves and add to the pan.
3. Add the spinach and chickpeas. Cook until wilted.
4. Add small chunks of feta cheese, juice of lime and salt to taste. Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Roll out a thin layer of puff pastry double your prefered pocket size. Put a spoonful of mixture near the middle. Fold pastry over to encase the mixture. Fold and twist the ends to seal the mixture in a pocket.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 180° until golden brown.
Great alternative to a lunchtime sandwich and to eat on the go.